Helicopters – One small soft cover foldable carry on per person is allowed (7 kgs). Baggage has to be a small hand bag and cannot be hard top. Your luggage will be inspected for size and weight when you arrive to the BLADE India Lounge or point of departure.
Golf Clubs are only permitted on charter flights.
If you bring oversize baggage to your flight, a member of Team BLADE India reserves the right to disallow bags that are deemed too heavy or large. It is recommended you avail the baggage transfer facility offered by BLADE India which will transport your oversize baggage before your onward flight to your destination prior to your date of departure. Pricing is available via the Flier Relations team on 18001025233
The following items are not permitted:
• Samsung Galaxy Note 7
• Firearms, inflammable materials, ammunition and explosives
• Aerosol cans
• Smoking devices and e-cigarettes
The following items must be on your person or in the cabin with you and are prohibited from being in your checked in baggage
• Lithium batteries
• Consumer electronics and power banks
• Medical devices like hearing aids, pacemakers
• Watches, cellular phones, laptop computer, and hearing aids containing lithium cells or batteries, and spare lithium batteries and cells for these devices.